Friday, June 5, 2015

Seven Writing Links -- volume 79

For those of you who stopped by this blog to read my Wednesday IWSG post, I apologize.  Totally forgot it was the first Wednesday of the month.  Sigh.

For those of you who read and commented on my "non-post," thanks for the support.  Turns out I did solve the problem that had stymied me for the last week or so.  Now all I have to do this weekend is clean up the chapter and move on. Yay!

On a non-related note, my daughter started her driver's training course this week.  Yesterday she had the chance to drive on real roads for the first time, and since the route the instructor picked out went right by our house, we were able to catch sight of her as she passed by.  My wife and I were relieved to see she was actually smiling.

Have a great weekend and enjoy the links!

ChemistKen


Let’s Talk About Dialogue

5 Key Ways To Entice Readers with Imagery

6 Major Writing Problems in Avengers: Age of Ultron – Part 3

Third Level Emotions

A Trick for Writing Subtext

How to Create a Website as a Writer (Without it Costing You Both One Arm and One Leg)

Do You Suffer From NWS?: Living With Nice Writer Syndrome

5 comments:

  1. Glad you solved the problem.
    Don't let your daughter's driving add to the grey hairs. Or give you some if you don't have any.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew you'd wrangle it into submission, Ken!

    ReplyDelete
  3. An exciting time learning to drive. And I'm glad you solved the problem. Good news all the way around. :-)

    Anna from Elements of Writing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Driving school? Clear the roads! JK. :)

    Glad to hear you got the chapter worked out!

    ReplyDelete