Friday, March 18, 2016

Seven Writing Links -- Volume 117

I suppose I should have mentioned last Friday that I wouldn't be returning from vacation in time for my usual Wednesday post. Sorry if you stopped by looking for it.

I never accomplish much writing when I visit family and this trip was no exception.  However, I'm staying home this weekend so I plan hope to get more writing done this time. I'd better. My next chapter is due to my critique group on Monday.

Have a great weekend and enjoy the links.

ChemistKen

Deepen a Reader’s Emotional Connection to Your Story

Want a Page-Turner? You Need Deep POV

Nope, Not Buying It: How Do We Maintain Believability in Our Writing?

11 Reasons Indie Authors Need Social Media (And How to Get It Right!)

What Comes Before Part Two: Best Character, Basic Action, Weakness and Choice

Thoughts On Writing a Scene

Using Preparation in Opposition to Heighten Emotional Impact



5 comments:

  1. Have a great weekend, and thanks for the links!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 'Deep POV' is an interesting article. Good ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. These are all great links. I may have to go through these posts you've done lately and steal some for the IWSG Newsletter. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the links, Ken. Good luck with the writing. :-)

    Anna from elements of emaginette

    ReplyDelete