Friday, March 9, 2018

Seven Writing Links -- Volume 184

https://pixabay.com/en/users/josemanuelbotana-958941/



Woo-hoo!  Both a Wednesday AND a Friday post this week.  Will wonders never cease.  Actually I have to thank the Insecure Writers Support Group for making me post on Wednesday. There's nothing like the threat of being dropped from the group for not posting on the first Wednesday of the month to keep those juices going. 

Last night's critique group meeting went well, and I just discovered my other critique group is meeting on Monday.  Whoops, I should have paid better attention at last month's meeting. I hope my submission is in good shape, or I'll be staying up late tonight polishing it up for critiquing.

Have a great weekend! 


ChemistKen 



Book Promotion: Do This, Not That – February 2018

5 Quick Ways To Shift Description and Setting Into Deep POV

6 Tips for Writing Characters Who Captivate Readers

Writing a Synopsis with Pintip Dunn

Garlic Breath For Writers (aka, Bad First Pages)

The 5 Turning Points of a Character Arc

How Should a Character Say Nothing?



6 comments:

  1. You don't want to miss your coveted position on the list, do you?
    As you told another writer - Alex was deeply disappointed...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope it was polished and you got some sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Someday, I hope to actually read some of your writing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay you! Sounds like the writing is going well!! :)

    ReplyDelete