Friday, September 26, 2014

Friday Links -- Volume 48

If you read my last post, then you know this has been a sucky week for me and my family.  A pall has descended on our house and it's not likely to leave anytime soon. I can't wait for the week to be over.

A month and a half ago, I was looking forward to my first writing workshop, which is scheduled for next Friday and Saturday.  Right now, I could care less.  I hope my mood will improve during the next week, but I'm not looking forward to leaving my wife alone (with the kids) for a couple of days.

Sometimes, life just sucks.

ChemistKen


This week's writing links:

Should You Cut That Character?

Ten Tips for How to Behave at a Writers Conference

Connecting Your Characters to Settings in Your Novel

Why You Need To Write a Series - FUNNY!



5 comments:

  1. Sorry you had such a downer week. Hope next week is better and you feel like attending that conference,

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope things improve and your excitement for your writing workshop returns!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope things turn round for you and the family this week. Sometimes it is hard to pull ourselves out of a hole and find our enthusiasm. Will be thinking about you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw. I hope things get better for you and your family before your trip.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're right and your children are watching how you handle it. Take care of each other. :-)

    Anna from Shout with Emaginette

    ReplyDelete