Friday, May 25, 2012

Friday Links

It’s Friday, so it’s time for some fun links.

First off, “How It Should Have Ended” has released another video. In preparation of their upcoming release of “How the Avengers should have ended,” they’ve released a teaser showing the drawing session for Black Widow. I haven’t been able to watch it yet, but I’ll bet it’s good. Here’s the link

Next, a link to a story about how one guy became a screenwriter almost overnight.

And finally, because I love castles, ruins, and almost any very old building, I give you a 360 degree panoramic view of the Cistine Chapel. . They sure knew how to build buildings back in the day. It’s no wonder I love writing about Hogwarts.

And for those of you living in the US, have a Great Memorial Day weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment