Friday, July 17, 2015

Seven Writing Links -- Volume 85

For those of you who stopped by my blog earlier this week expecting to find my usual Wednesday post, I apologize for my laziness.  I was making so much progress on my story I simply couldn't force myself to stop and write a post.  I know most of you will tell me that working on the story is more important, but I still wanted to apologize and thank you for stopping by.

If all goes as planned, the family and I are going to see Antman this weekend.  The reviews have been surprisingly good, which almost makes me wonder if there's something wrong with the movie.

Anyway, have a great weekend and enjoy the links!

ChemistKen


Indie Authors: How to Get Visible in Libraries

Don’t Speak: The Power of What’s Left Unsaid When Crafting Dialogue

Cleaning Up Our Amazon Book Page

Another Post About Openings

How to Describe a Place

How Novelists Can Make “Unbelievable” Stories Feel Real

Blah Blah Blah: How Dead-End Dialogue Kills Pacing



6 comments:

  1. No need to apologize. I always wait for the feed to deliver your post to my mailbox. If it doesn't, I know you're busy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't stop the writing when it's flowing! Good to hear you are making progress, Ken and thanks for the links. Hope you get to see the movie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for story progress!! Off to tweet your awesome links!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woohoo for story progress! Have fun at the movies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Way to go! And thank you for the links. Have a terrific week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Keep up the hard work and know how important it is. Apology accepted and as you expected unnecessary. :-)

    Anna from Elements of Writing

    ReplyDelete