Friday, July 10, 2015

Seven Writing Links -- Volume 84

Another week gone.  It always feels good to make it to Friday--unless I didn't get much writing accomplished during the week, which leaves me feeling a little depressed.  Fortunately I made good progress this week, so I'm satisfied.  Hope you all can say the same.

Enjoy the weekend and the links!

ChemistKen


4 Ways to Create an ePub eBook

How to launch a book for fifty bucks

Why Query Letters Matter to Self-Published Authors, Too

6 Clues You’re Overusing Internal Dialogue in Your Fiction

Do Launch Parties Work?

The Only Self-Publishing Platforms You’ll Ever Need

When Friends and Family Read Your Book: Survival Tips

11 comments:

  1. Congrats on making good progress this week! Thanks for the links :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just need to make that a habit. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
    2. Yeah, me too haha .. no problem! Thanks for stopping by mine!

      Delete
  2. We both made good progress then! Time to celebrate.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. With everything that you do, Alex, I suspect you make great progress every week.

      Delete
  3. Good collection--especially the one on 'Do Launch Parties Work?' I've been wondering that myself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such great links.

    Yay for progress! I'm right there with you, Doesn't it feel good to be on the move?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need to look into that second link. LOL
    (Although the copyright alone costs 35 bucks,)

    Glad you got some writing done. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. How wonderful that you were making such great progress. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete