Friday, July 3, 2015

Seven Writing Links -- Volume 83

Posting a bit later than usual today, but it's been a busy morning so far.  Unfortunately, none of it involved any sort of writing. :(

I plan on doing a lot of writing this weekend, but I dream of that every weekend, so who knows?

Hope everyone has a great 4th of July.
Enjoy the links!

ChemistKen


SELF-e Gets Indie Books Into Library Catalogs

Openings: Intrigue Versus Engagement

Why "Start With the Action" Messes Up So Many Writers

Book Talk Checklist

How to Punch Up Your Action Scenes

3 Book Categories that Should Benefit Under the New KU

Oh, Woe Is Me: Giving Your Characters a Goal



4 comments:

  1. Good collection. I can't tell you how many times I've forgetten that pesky goal rule. Yikes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the list, Ken. I will doing a lot of writing this weekend, too. Keep plugging away. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. At least you PLAN to write. I don't even have that.

    ReplyDelete