Friday, June 23, 2017

Seven Writing Links -- Volume 172

https://pixabay.com/en/users/josemanuelbotana-958941/

It's been a while since I've missed so many Wednesday posts in a row. I apologize to those of you who've stopped by looking for something new. Unfortunately, too many things are going on at home or at work. When June arrived, I thought I'd have tons of time what with the kids being done with school (meaning they no longer needed my help on homework) and the weather turning nice, but free time has yet to surface. This is the busiest I've been all year. So again, my apologies. 

I guarantee that I will have a post next Wednesday. This is not bravado, or an attempt at holding myself accountable. The post that was scheduled for this past Wednesday is 80% done, so it won't take much to finish it by next week. 

Enjoy the links and have a great weekend! 

ChemistKen 



What’s in Your Tagline?
Not your story's tagline, but your website's. Make sure the people who stop by your website know what you're all about. 


Creating Effective Transitions

Keep It Fresh: 10 Ways To Show Your Character’s Emotions

How to Handle Conflicting Critiques

Junowrimo: Act II, Part Two

JUNOWRIMO: Midpoint

The Blueprint for Writing a Novel from the First Five Pages to the End




8 comments:

  1. My June has been crazy busy too! I'd like a few days where nothing is going on and I can sit down and relax (and not be interrupted while writing.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In the summer, I wait for winter to have time for writing, and in the winter I wait until summer comes. Seems like there's never a great time to write.

      Delete
  2. Life gets busy. I totally know how that goes. I hope you find free time someday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The big projects at home are about done, so I think I will. Unless I'm too busy catching up on sleep.

      Delete
  3. I get it. June has been busier than expected for me too. Great links. ' Juneta @ Writer's Gambit

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. At least I managed to get the Friday links post out on time.

      Delete
  4. The year speeds up once May arrives. From then on it's a race to December.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Arghhh!!!!! I want time to slow down, not speed up!

      Delete