Friday, April 15, 2016

Seven Writing Links -- Volume 121

Oh well, another week without a Wednesday post.  What can I say?  I was working hard on my story and didn't want to stop.  I know you understand, but I still feel a little guilty.

Have a fun weekend and enjoy the writing links!

ChemistKen


Top 10 Ways To Write A Self-Rejecting Query To A Blogger, Agent, Or Publisher

The Anatomy of a BookBub Blurb & Ebook Description Copy Tips

Want to Evoke Emotions in Readers?

Attract And Engage Readers With Image Marketing  Man, I wish I had time to do this kind of stuff.  It sounds like fun, especially when I hit a snag in my manuscript.

Take Two: When to Start a Sequel

Believe It Or Not: How Not To Write Action

How to Use MailChimp and Bookfunnel to Grow Your Author Mailing List

4 comments:

  1. I bet I know how to master that first one already.
    Now, keep writing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a wonderful group of links! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never feel guilty if you're getting lots of writing done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great list. I tremble at the thought of a mail list. Just call me chicken-hearted. hehehe

    Anna from elements of emaginette

    ReplyDelete