Friday, April 8, 2016

Seven Writing Links -- Volume 120

Okay, this week there's no denying I'm late with the writing links. Blame it on my schedule, or perhaps my lack of organization. Probably both. Either way, here they are. Enjoy! 

Have a great weekend!

Chemistken


How To Sell More Books on iBooks

Indie Publishing Paths: What’s Your Reader Retention Plan? Part Two

Promote a New Release by Marketing the Entire Book Series

Amazon Sales Rank: Taming the Algorithm

6 Things to Consider Before Starting a Small Press

Creating Tension: Put Dialogue to Work

The Key to Creating a Wholly Believable Character

13 comments:

  1. I think the one about the Amazon sales algorithm should be required reading for all authors.m

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm looking forward to the time when I will actually be paying attention to that algorithm.

      Delete
  2. I can't seem to catch up on my "How To" reading any more than I can catch up on my reading for leisure. So much information out there. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tell me about it. I've got tons of craft posts bookmarked that I'll probably never get around to reading.

      Delete
  3. Interesting links. I've toyed with the idea of starting my own small press, but decided I'd prefer to spend the time writing and creating my own work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great links. Thanks for the direction. Hope all is well in the world of Chemistry :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the links, Ken! I hope you have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are some great links. I need to come back when I can read more!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are some great links. I need to come back when I can read more!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for sharing the links. Off to check a few out.

    ReplyDelete