Friday, February 5, 2016

Seven Writing Links -- Volume 111

Another week come and gone. Not sure if I should be happy or sad about this.  Although I look forward to weekends, every time I submit another "Seven Writing Links" post, I realize I've just burned through another week without finishing my book. Argggg!

At least this week I submitted a chapter to each of my two crit groups, so I'm feeling rather productive at the moment.  Will I be that productive again next week?  We'll see.

Have a great weekend and enjoy the links.

ChemistKen


Most Common Writing Mistakes, Pt. 48: No Conflict Between Characters

Kristine Kathryn Rusch on Serious Writer Voice  As someone who views some of the "supposed writing rules" with suspicion, it was a breath of fresh air to read this post.

The Right Way (Or Why Breaking The Rules Doesn't Always Work)

Indie Publishing Paths: What’s Your Pricing Plan? Part Three (The Freebie Option)

Scene Structure: Scene Beginnings and Magic Ingredients

Adventures in Platform Building

The Importance of Keywords to Ranking Your Book on Amazon



9 comments:

  1. Where the heck do you find these links? Always helpful!

    Anyway, glad you felt you made some progress this week! I'm not sure that I have haha Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice links! I am definitely checking out a few of them. Way to go on the progress you made. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the links. Your blog has basically become my resource guide.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with the others - I so appreciate your links!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Serious writer voice - I will check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the links! Great work on your progress. Keep on pushing forward!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm almost afraid to look at the 7 Most Common Writing Mistakes. I'm sure I've made them all.

    Thanks for the links, though.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay for putting your stuff out there! I'm almost to that point with this book--ready to put in front of other people's eyes, and that's pretty exciting. They'll hate it because it's rough, but at least they'll give me some awesome direction. Here's to getting out the door!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great links. I really enjoyed Kristine's article.

    ReplyDelete