Friday, June 27, 2014

Friday Links -- Volume 36

This was a good week for me, writingwise.  Finished up another chapter and sent it off to my crit partner.  I'm sure it will need a lot of work, but I know I'm making progress and that's a great feeling for a writer to have.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!  Enjoy the writing links.

ChemistKen


7 Storytelling Lessons from Sports

4 Tips for Setting Up Your International Amazon Author Central Pages

7 Questions to Ask Before Choosing a Self-Publishing Company

Who’s Your Distributor: Smashwords or Draft2Digital?

The Self-Pub Diaries Part II: Paying For It

What's it About? How Movie Trailers Can Help You Write Better Query Letters

3 comments:

  1. Glad you got another chapter finished!
    I only have a USA Amazon page, so off to read that one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I love the feeling of getting some writing done as a slow writer. It seems like it's so rare! Congrats on getting another chapter finished. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the links and congrats on another chapter down. :-)

    Anna from Shout with Emaginette

    ReplyDelete