Friday, December 18, 2015

Seven Writing Links -- Volume 106

It turns out that today is my last day at work.  I have a new job all lined up, but I won't be starting it until January, which means I'll have a whole two weeks I can dedicate to writing.  Of course, if this vacation is anything like my other vacations, I'll be lucky if I manage to get more than a day or two of writing accomplished.  But I can still dream, can't I?

Have a great weekend and enjoy the links!

ChemistKen


How to Know Your Book’s Cover Needs a Redesign

Cover Design on a Budget

Things to Know When Working With a Printer

Tick--Tick--Tension: Setting the Clock

How to Use Book Trailers for Successful Book Marketing

How I Wrote and RE-WROTE Cover Copy for My Novel

The Critical Importance of Crafting a Strong Opening

3 comments:

  1. Enjoy those two weeks! It will be like being a kid again.
    Have an awesome Christmas, Ken.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whatever you do in these two weeks, enjoy doing it! See you in 2016.

    ReplyDelete

There was an error in this gadget