Friday, October 30, 2015

Seven Writing Links -- volume 100

Photo Courtesy Graceful Cake Creations


Wow!!!!!

Hard to belief I've been posting writing links for nearly two years.  Hopefully, I'll have finished at least one book before I hit 200.

Have a great weekend and enjoy the links!

ChemistKen


Ten Techniques for Getting Tension on Every Page

How to Make Your Hero’s Self-Sacrifice Even More Heartbreaking

How to Proudly Design 3D Book Images for Free

How to Publish an E-Book: Resources for Authors

Anatomy of an Indie Book Launch Party

What I Learned About Facebook Parties

3 Basics of Author Online Presence

4 comments:

  1. For a moment, I thought you meant before you hit the age of two hundred! Yeah, I think you'll finish a book before that time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL at Alex's comment. Have a great weekend, Ken!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your milestone. Have some cake.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Anniversary. Wishing you luck on your goal too!
    Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete

There was an error in this gadget