Friday, June 19, 2015

Seven Writing Links -- Volume 81

It's been a fairly normal summer week over here in Michigan.  The kids are going to bed late and getting up late, my wife gets to sleep in a bit now that school is over, and the lawn seems like it needs mowing every other day.

And somehow, despite all this, I managed to make significant progress in my stories.  Yay for summer!

Have a great weekend and enjoy the links.

ChemistKen


Why Bob Should Have Worn Sunscreen OR What is Targeted Advertising?

Rowling’s Life as an Author: What It Was Really Like Writing Harry Potter

4 Types of Author Newsletter: How to Pick the Best for You

Save Money by Designing Your Own Promo

Rules and Tips for Writing Good Queries

How Judgmental Are Your Characters?

Why All Authors May Have a "Hybrid" Future


3 comments:

  1. Many tasty links. Thank you, Ken. Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I swear I can actually hear my grass growing in the summer...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good articles. I especially liked 'Why all authors may have a hybrid future'.

    ReplyDelete