Friday, November 22, 2013

Friday Links -- Volume Eleven

Been a pretty busy week so far--didn't even get around to posting on Wednesday.  Ah well...

Here are this week's links.  As always, enjoy the weekend!

ChemistKen

Top 25 Ways to Write an Awesome Book

Creating a Masterpiece

Make Your Hero Complex By Choosing The Right Flaws

Nanowrimo: The MIDPOINT

How an Email List Can Foster Reader Engagement

10 Steps to Make Goodreads Work For You

10 Things Your Freelance Editor Might Not Tell You—But Should



3 comments:

  1. Ken,

    Thanks for all the links. I've hit a few before coming here...really liked that "Creating a Masterpiece" over at WU. At least I think it was WU. I want to check out the first and third ones, though. Thanks again for letting me know what's out there.

    M.L. Swift, Writer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course I had to read the last one. I've lost more than one job by telling writers they would save money by using a critique group for a round of developmental editing. They forget to come back for copy editing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course I had to read the last one. I've lost more than one job by telling writers they would save money by using a critique group for a round of developmental editing. They forget to come back for copy editing.

    ReplyDelete