Friday, August 10, 2012

Friday Links

Okay, so Friday is almost over in Michigan, but I can't miss two Fridays in a row, so here goes.

First up, we have a letter from Pete Docter of Pixar, in which he writes about how patience and working on your craft can pay off.  Enlightening.

Next, for those of you who enjoy the castle I have on my blog's banner head, here's a link to more pictures of the same castle.  It's called Castle Miranda and it's in Belgium. 

Finally, from my CP, a periodic table for Harry Potter.  This excites me both as a Harry Potter fan and as a chemist.  Thanks Sheryl.

Have a great weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Well, I'm late going through my email after my anniversary and a super busy weekend. That letter is encouraging because I'm a way better artist than writer. My art teacher even posted by portrait of Warren Beatty as a lesson to other classes, but it's writing I love and practice all these years later. And you're welcome. You and the Harry Potter world do have perfect chemistry.

    ReplyDelete