Friday, July 20, 2012

Friday Links

It's time for Friday links.

Ever wonder how the sun ages your skin? This article will show you.

Be careful where you sit.  You never know where some prankster will leave superglue. Read for yourself.

This next video has been around for a while, but I go back and watch it so often I thought I'd share it with those of you who haven't seen it yet.  A Rube Goldberg machine designed around and synced to the music of OK Go's song "This Too Shall Pass."  The video is here and a link to an article describing how everything was put together can be found here . If you haven't seen the video already, check it out. You will not be disappointed.

Have a great weekend.

3 comments:

  1. Pretty cool videos. I followed the trail and watched the treadmill one too. And now I know why I hate using public restrooms and why I'm glad I don't drive a truck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ken, I didn't know you did these links! I like that you do something other than writing links. Very unique :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Juliana, Glad you liked the non-writing links. When I get a little more organized, I plan on blogging about castles too.

    ReplyDelete