Friday, June 29, 2012

Friday Links

I have a few links for your amusmenent this Friday.

First off, HISHE (How It Should Have Ended) has two new videos. One for Tangled and one for Titanic. The one for Titanic hasn't made it to Youtube yet, so I'm giving you the link to HISHE's site where you can find both videos.

Here's a link I found over at Angela Quarles' Blog.  It's The Harry Potter theme on wine glasses. Captures the eeriness of the music quite well, in my opinion.

I have a Pinterest account now. I'd heard about Pinterest before, but never thought I'd use it much. But after reading how other authors use it generate ideas for their books, it sounded intriguing. So I plan on creating boards dedicated to all the things that made me want to write this book in the first place - castles, Britain, alchemy, to name just a few. Once I get a bit more settled I'll put together some general thoughts on my experience.

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. The song was pretty cool. I started a Pinterest account too but haven't done much because most of the pictures I want don't exist. Let me know if it turns out to be useful. I'll probably have your chapter done this weekend. Already gave it a once over.

    ReplyDelete